Welcome to Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies
My name is Dr. Tinsley Keefe II, and I am a Wedding Officiant in OKC, and a licensed minister in the state of Oklahoma. I specialize in performing wedding ceremonies of all kinds for a wide variety of couples, including heterosexual couples and LGBT couples.
I can help you have one of the best possible wedding ceremonies available! No matter where you live in Oklahoma, I can be there! If you choose to come in from another state, that is just fine, too! 🙂
Call Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiant today!
Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies
Oklahoma Wedding Officiant
~ CELEBRATE YOUR LOVE WITH US ~
WEDDING OFFICIANT EVENT TYPES
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers
- Eco-Friendly and Green Weddings
- Engagement Parties
- LGBT Weddings, Ceremonies, and Memorials
- Same Day Elopements
- Courthouse Weddings
- Private Weddings
Whether you’ve chosen a private ceremony outdoors, a church filled with hundreds of guests, or just a simple wedding ceremony at your venue of choice; Oklahoma’s Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies marriage officiant will share your vision to make your wedding a lasting memory.
As your wedding officiant I will help you in planning a wedding ceremony which reflects your relationship, making your day the best it can be.
Are you looking for a special minister with a personal, gentle touch to officiate your wedding ceremony?
This is your special day! Let me help you make this wonderful memory last forever!
Our Wedding Officiant in OKC will happily perform wedding ceremonies at courthouses, churches, mosques, temples, chapels, homes, parks, gardens, at the Lighthouse near Lake Hefner, in prisons, at casinos, and just about anywhere our clients desire to be wed. Please just let us know what works best for you and your wedding ceremony location.
Large/Formal/Traditional Wedding Ceremony
- Customized Secular or Non-Denominational Ceremony
- May include unity ceremonies
- One hour consultation in OKC Metro
- (Consultations also available via phone or Skype for clients outside the Metro area)
- Phone and email support throughout the planning process
- Signing of the Marriage Certificate
- Mailing of marriage license to appropriate County
- Two Witnesses Required/Unlimited Guests Welcome
- Appointment required
- (This is the minimum package recommended for ceremonies with 25+ guests)
Traditional Wedding in Oklahoma City & Metro
Are you looking for the best possible traditional wedding in OKC? OKC Wedding Officiant, Tinsley Keefe, has just what you need! Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies, LLC offers the following services:
- Secular & Religious Ceremonies According To Your Specifications
- Free One Hour Complimentary Consultation In Person, Over The Phone, Via Skype, Etc.
- Marriage Certificate Signed
- Marriage Certificate Will Be Mailed To The Respective County
- Phone & Email Support Throughout The Entire Process
- You Must Have Two Witnesses & May Invite As Many Guests As You Desire!
- An Appointment Is Required For This Ceremony.
No matter where you live in Oklahoma, I can be there!
Not sure where to start?
Call a wedding officiant in OKC today for an initial phone consultation.
Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies can give you some ideas to put you on the right track at no cost or obligation.
Lifelong Wedding Ceremonies Blog
You cannot be done with the wedding preps by just booking the right venue, paying…
The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) has reported that in 2018, one in every…
Wedding ceremonies call for extensive planning and arrangements. When planning for an outdoor wedding, there…
Those who are born in 1981 and afterwards are considered Millennials. Nowadays, these group of…
Wedding ceremonies can be a joyous if you did not attend one for days. Do…
Although planning your wedding can be really stressful, there are some enjoyable aspects as well….
When you face a rough patch in your marriage, the best way patch things up…
Courthouse $85.00 Courthouse or in Downtown Oklahoma City, Bride & Groom, Groom & Groom, Bride & Bride, 5-10 People/Witnesses.
Elopement Wedding $150.00 Simple & Unique, Intimate Ceremony, Bride & Groom, Groom & Groom, Bride & Bride, 5-10 People/Witnesses.