“Make the emotions of your moment eternal”
This sentence sums up the importance of a wedding photographer’s role. Capturing those “moments” require a special attention to detail and the art of wedding photography – we preserve the beauty of those special moments for you forever. Wedding photography catches your emotions at the right time – we capture those magic moments, not a second too early or too late. As your wedding planners, we don’t just create these beautiful moments for you, we capture them all too!
Wedding Photography reigns supreme
Wedding photography is several disciplines at once – it involves everything, including the classical portrait, the contemporary portrait, the fashion photo, the photos of children, groups, photojournalism, know how to work in low light, ambient or high light, with flash and without flash, master the backlights, work indoors and outdoors and switch from one to another in one second! We must constantly be responsive and creative. Knowing how to seize those perfect opportunities is key. Your wedding photographer must be responsive at all times.
Choose the right wedding photographer
A wedding is a sacred responsibility and it requires a professional photographer to deal with the most technical complexities. You have to be very good technically and artistically, in addition to knowing how to manage the ceremony. That’s why I react when brides and grooms entrust this important work of art to a relative who just happens to have a more advanced camera. Some people just go for newbie professional photographers who aren’t quite aware off the intricacies of wedding photography.
We treat your Special Day with care
Your wedding day is beautiful and love of love, and that’s exactly how it must be captured in the camera. Your wedding photographer must immortalize such moments of happiness and joy. We take initiatives, sublimate the different moments of the day, and even capture the most discreet emotions. We know how to revive every moment of the day.
We’re Sensitive to everything
Being a wedding photographer requires knowing religious rituals (Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, Jewish, Muslim, Sikh, African, Buddhist etc.), secular and family protocols. We have experienced and anticipated everything, and we know how to manage lightings. We know how to manage the chaos in difficult situations.
Apart from our technical and artistic abilities, our wedding photographers possess interpersonal skills and a great sense of communication. We seize the opportunities to establish relationships. We know how to deal with fog and unpredictable moments. With an immutable sense of service, we are tactful, discreet, courteous and tolerant.
When editing an image, we calibrate the colors, the low/high lights, the contrast, the saturation of each color, the white balance, then 50 sliders further the magic begins. Editing wedding photos requires a great deal of careful artwork. We do everything from retouching to removing pimples, redness, smooth skin texture and erasing disturbing elements.
Taking a lifelong picture is more than just pressing the shutter release button or setting the aperture – it goes far beyond that! Leave this task to an experienced wedding photographer who knows how to make memories – amazing memories!
How it works?
The typical course of your wedding photoshoot with us is as follows:
- You have a crush on what you see on this site. You contact me to know the available dates and the services that I offer.
- The appointment is free! The prices are right for you and live up to the quality of the work provided – perfect! We meet at an informal meeting. If you’re not in Oklahoma, we can even get connected via email, phone or Skype.
- You’re thrilled to see your dream wedding photoshoot come to life! You love my work as a photographer and assign me your wedding project.
- We sign a contract together and I book the date of your wedding on my plan.
- If you have chosen an “engagement session” or “love session” before the wedding, we book the date that suits you in advance.
- About fifteen days before the big day, we settle the last details of the wedding to better focus on the course of the day.
- The wedding day has finally arrived! You are getting married!
- I cover the whole day in photo reportage from the preparations to the dance/play, along with my team working on your event management.
- The next day, we’re busy retouching your images to pitch perfect.
- 7 to 10 days after the wedding, you receive a first mix of retouched images.
- 4 to 5 weeks after the wedding, I give you the DVD, containing all the images of the wedding edited in HD.
- You watch the pictures together with your better half, and we discuss about how to create your wedding book.
- We finalize your wedding book and send it to production.
- 4 to 6 weeks after the production order, you receive your wedding book and can show it to all your loved ones.
Want to make your wedding magical? We’re the wedding planners you need! Just give me a call and tell us about your love story! I’d be delighted to hear from you.